About Me

My wonderful husband died when I was 44 years old. Being widowed this young happens to less than 3% of married people. Writing through this loss one word at time helps me understand what I've lost and helps me continue to grow. It is how I have gradually recovered from such a severe loss. Research shows that you can benefit from taking just 15 minutes a day to write out your deepest feelings as a way of healing. On the right side of this blog, you'll see a tag for Exercises to Try. If you need some help knowing how to use writing to help heal yourself, I suggest you start there.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

We Miss You Ken



You are always with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Natalie has Ken's nose! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those faces, those beautiful faces are a tribute to Ken and his walk on his oh too short path of life; and they are also a tribute to you Jill, as your stride still continues. Big Hug! Diane